- Adopt a child for complete treatment
This would cover the average treatment of one child for chemotherapy, radiation and surgery.
- Emergency funds
This would cover the emergency needs of the patients admitted in the ICU and wards.
- Accommodation support
This would cover the cost of stay of the patient while on treatment in Mumbai.
- Sponsor food/nutrition
This would include nutritious food, protein supplements, clean and hygienic food packets, juices and milk for our patients.
- Bereavement Support
Be our partners in ensuring that each child dying while fighting cancer is given last rites in the best possible way according to the wishes of their parents. We offer complete or partial support depending upon the needs of the family.
Support for Activities
- Sponsor our Annual Event - Hope
- Sponsor a Birthday Bash
- Sponsor a picnic/outing
- Sponsor a creative workshop
- Sponsor education: Salary for part time teachers for education
- Sponsor vocational rehabilitation: To ensure each child cured of cancer is gainfully back in society
- Sponsor a wish: Help us fulfilling the precious little wishes of our children with cancer
The donor can contribute materials for the same or then directly sponsor the activities. Bills of the vendors would be provided with all details. The donors can also pay the vendors directly and help put together the event.
Support Better Care and Facilities
- Providing Medical equipment
- Supporting life saving medicines
- Supporting blood products
- Salary of health care providers
- Support capacity building
Donation can be given by Cheque in the name of "Tata Memorial Hospital (Ac. No. 2554)" along with a covering note.
To avail of 80 G please give you Pan Card No. Cheques can be couriered to
c/o Dr. Shripad Banavali
Room No: 82
Main Building, Ground Floor
Tata Memorial Hospital
Dr. Ernest Borges Marg
Parel, Mumbai 400012.